If your passport is current and you’re looking for your next travel destination, continue reading to discover some of the best travel destinations to visit in 2019.
The Best Travel Destinations 2019:
1. Corfu, Greece Corfu – is a picturesque island in Greece which is known for its idyllic beaches, charming seaside towns, and bustling nightlife. One beach which is well worth visiting on a trip to Corfu is Alipa Beach which offers soft white sand and sunbeds and lounge chairs which you can rent for the day. Better yet, you can also rent a boat from Alipa Beach, in order to explore Corfu’s beautiful coastline.
2. Vancouver, Canada – Vancouver is an ideal travel destination to visit no matter what time of year it is. In winter you’ll be able to ski to your heart’s content at one of Vancouver’s ski resorts such as Grouse Mountain. Other winter activities which are on offer include snowshoeing, ice-skating and dog sledding. If you visit Vancouver during summer, you’ll be able to go hiking, zip-lining and bear watching. If you have an interest in learning about Native Canadian culture, you may also be interested in visiting the Museum of Anthropology where you’ll be able to learn about the unique cultural practices of First Nation tribes. As a bonus, you’ll also be able to view authentic totem poles, built by local tribes.
3. Perth, Australia – Perth is one of Australia’s most rated tourist destinations and is located in Western Australia. Not only does Perth offer countless miles of unspoiled, uncrowded beaches but Perth is also known for its wineries and historic buildings. One example of one of Perth’s historic buildings is the Freemantle Prison, an ex maximum security prison which was built back in 1885 and was originally known as the Freemantle Gaol. If riding a camel is on your bucket list, you’re also in luck as you can also ride a camel on one of Perth’s beaches during your trip to Australia. So if you thought that you have to wait to visit North Africa in order to ride a camel, think again.
4. Bali, Indonesia – Bali is an island in Indonesia which features world-class surf beaches, Buddhist temples, luxurious beach resorts, and a lush rainforest. On a trip to Bali, it’s a great idea to visit the Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary in Ubud, where you’ll be able to take photos of the wild monkeys who call the Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary home. If you have any interest in surfing it’s also well worth booking a surf lesson at one of Bali’s most popular beaches, Kuta Beach. If you’re a bit of a thrill-seeker, you may want to rent a moped to get around Bali, just like Bali’s locals.
5. Madagascar – If none of the travel destinations listed above excite you and you’re looking for a travel destination which is off the beaten tourist track, you’re sure to fall in love with the island of Madagascar. Madagascar is located in the Indian Ocean, off the coast of Africa and boasts unique fauna and flora which you can’t find anywhere else. In particular, Madagascar is well known for its baobab trees and its ringtail lemurs.
No matter which of the 5 travel destinations listed above excites you the most, it’s definitely well worth booking your next 2019 trip abroad.