If you’re still getting the hang of digital marketing, continue reading to discover a multitude of foolproof digital marketing tips to try out.
The Best Digital Marketing Tips:
1. Make sure that your business’ website is clean, modern and up to date -If it’s been five years since your business’ current website was designed, it’s a smart idea to have your business’ website redesigned so that it appeals to modern consumers. Remember that your business’ website is a direct reflection of your business’ level of professionalism and that potential new customers will be put off dealing with your business if you don’t have an attractive, modern website.
2. Ensure that there is a share button on each of your blog posts – One way to help your business’ blog posts to go viral is to place share buttons on each blog post. Which will allow your readers to instantly share any blog posts that they find interesting or useful with their friends and family members. In most cases share buttons will allow individuals to email a blog post to a friend’s email address or to share your blog post with their social network on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
3. Make sure to use your business’ full address on both your website and blog – The reason why it’s so crucial to feature your business’ address on your website and blog is to ensure that your website and blog have appropriate geotags. As an example, one of your geotags could be the city which your business is located in. If an individual completes a Google search for companies in your industry who are located in your city, your business’ website should feature in their search results.
4. Reach out to satisfied customers for positive reviews – It’s well worth encouraging your satisfied customers and clients to write rave reviews about your business as highly rated businesses now rank higher in search engine results. So it pays to encourage customers to leave positive reviews on your business. As an example, you might want to consider offering customers a percentage discount off their next purchase if they leave a five-star review on your chosen review platform.
5. Research the origin of popular hashtags before jumping on the bandwagon and using them – While important for your business to stay trendy and relevant in order to increase your customer base, don’t rush into using trendy hashtags. As the last thing that you want to do is to use a hashtag without understanding its origin. As a hashtag which you assumed was a bit of harmless fun may be offensive to members of your target audience and may result in online backlash against your business.
6. Respond to the comments which your customers leave on your social media accounts – If your target audience see that you regularly respond to your clients’ queries and issues, the perception of your company will quickly improve. So be sure to politely and professionally respond to any comments which may be left on your social media account’s walls.
Hopefully, you find all six digital tips useful in successfully marketing your business online and growing your business’ customer base.