Whether you’d love to create a Powerpuff Girl that looks just like you or you already have a design for a new Powerpuff Girls’ character, simply continue reading in order to discover how to create your very own Powerpuff Girl.
How to create your own Powerpuff Girl:
1. Choose a fun name to inspire your Powerpuff Girl’s look and style – Your first step should be to choose a name for your new Powerpuff Girl, that’s just as adorable as the original character’s names, Bubbles, Blossom and Buttercup. As an example, as all the Powerpuff Girls have names which start with the letter b, you may want to select a name that starts with the letter b, such as Bluebell.
2. Select a color to identify with your Powerpuff Girl – In the original series Bubbles wore a blue dress, Buttercup wore a green dress and Blossom wore a red dress and a matching red bow. So you may want to select a different color for your Powerpuff Girl’s outfit. As an example, you may like the idea of drawing a purple, yellow or orange dress for your Powerpuff Girl.
3. Choose a unique hairstyle for your Powerpuff Girl – As every Powerpuff Girl has their own unique hairstyle, you also get to select an iconic hairstyle for your Powerpuff Girl. You may remember that Buttercup has a short pixie hair cut, while Bubbles wears her hair in two cute pigtails and Blossom wears her red hair in a long, low ponytail. If you’d like to select an unused hairstyle for your Powerpuff Girl, you may want to give your Powerpuff Girl a plait or two braids. Or to give your Powerpuff Girl a top knot bun. Alternatively, as no Powerpuff Girl has worn their hair down, you may be tempted to design a Powerpuff Girl who wears their hair down.
4. Decide on your Powerpuff Girl’s personality traits – If you’re a fan of the original Powerpuff Girls you’ll remember that Blossom was the natural leader of the trio, while Buttercup was sweet and innocent and Buttercup was a tough tomboy with a fiery attitude. It’s well worth spending a bit of time coming up with the perfect personality and character traits for your Powerpuff Girl. As an example, if your Powerpuff Girl a tech geek who loves solving problems or a comedian who always finds the funny side of any situation. The choice is completely up to you.
5. Try to illustrate your Powerpuff Girl – Now for the fun part, if you enjoy drawing cartoons, you can try to attempt to illustrate your new Powerpuff Girl and to try to draw your new Powerpuff Girl alongside Buttercup, Bubbles, and Blossom.
Alternatively, if you love cartoons but can’t draw to save yourself you may be interested in commissioning a graphic artist on a site such as Fiver, in order to draw your new character for you.
Once you have a finished illustration of your Powerpuff Girl, you may want to start writing stories which include your brand new, one of a kind Powerpuff Girl!